Top 5 Toddler Books
*This post may contain affiliate links*
I thought since I love to read, and my little man is also developing a love for reading, I’d share a list of his favorite books at the moment:
- Night Cars– My Mom got him this at a book sale, and he loves it. He has the pages memorized, and knows if Mommy *accidentally* skips one.
- Pajama Time– All of her books are great, but this one holds a special place in my guy’s heart because it was a gift from Great Grandpa and Great Grandma. It’s really catchy too! It’s short and perfect for right before bed.
- Room on the Broom– He first saw the animated version of this on television. It was so cute, we bought the book, and it was his most beloved Christmas gift last year. He knows the whole thing by heart, and I love listening to him recite it in his tiny toddler voice!
- Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site– I love how this teaches all the different types of construction equipment. It got my little guy interested in all of them. It’s also a super cute book for winding down at bedtime.
- Charlie the Ranch Dog– I love that the Pioneer Woman wrote these based on her actual pets. They are really cute books, and you can’t help but love the sleepy, mischievous Charlie. When my little guy pretends to sleep, he fake snores, then pops up and says, “What’d I miss!?” just like Charlie does- so cute!
These are his current favorite reads- but I’ll try to keep them updated as his interests change….We’re always making trips to the library and falling in love with new books.
What are some of your kiddos’ favorite books to read?