This week is going to be crazy busy with Hubby working some late nights and me prepping for little dude’s 6th birthday party. So keeping our meal plan simple is a MUST. I’m not sure which night I’m making each meal- but I’m going to share with you what’s on my meal plan list and what I’ll be picking up from the grocery store tomorrow.
- Taquitos– We love these quick and easy, crunchy and delicious morsels. They are super simple, can be thrown together in just a few minutes, and are even a win with the 6 year old. I use this recipe because it’s baked and gluten free. I leave the cheese out of a few of them for me (or use vegan cheese). I also switch up the meat. I’ll probably use ground pork because I found a bunch on sale. They’re great served with Mexican rice, beans, salad, or just topped with lettuce and sour cream. We’ll probably have them on Taco Tuesday. They’re also SUPER YUMMY reheated for lunch or leftovers.
- Baked Potato Bar– I love baking up some big potatoes and offering up an array of toppings. Sometimes it’s leftover meat and veggies served on top. Or I fry up some bacon. You can’t even go wrong with just butter, sour cream, green onions, and cheese. The possibilities are endless, and it’s so quick and easy. The hardest part is waiting the hour it takes the potatoes to cook.
- Bulgogi– Yes, again. It is so easy. I can marinate it in the morning and have the kitchen all cleaned up. Then I just cook it up, make some white rice on the side, and open up a jar of kimchi. Sensing a theme? Super quick and easy!
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies– I have not tried this recipe yet, but I LOVE all of her recipes that I have tried. And I definitely wanted to add a crock pot meal to this week’s plan.
- 1- I got a new crock pot.
- 2- they’re so easy and I love having the kitchen completely clean before dinner is even ready.
On the last night we’ll either eat leftovers or get takeout. Because there’s nothing I like more than not having to cook.
What are you having for dinner this week?