Summer Bucket List
Since summer is fast approaching, I’ve been trying to think of all the things we want to do as a family together. Since the little guy is a little bigger this year, I’m excited that we’ll be able to do more things. I thought I’d share my Summer Bucket list with you, and maybe get some more ideas- hopefully I’ll be able to update it as summer approaches…
- Zoo trips- we just got a membership, so I want to go as many times as possible. It’s 2 hours away, but I’m hoping we get to go quite a few times.
- LOTS of Cook-outs. Feeding people is one of my love languages.
- Summer Movies- our local theater plays free movies twice a week for kids all summer. I’ve never taken the little guy, but I’m hoping he’ll enjoy it.
- Pool trips- Little Guy’s never been to the pool, this year he should be plenty big enough.
- Kids Commons. There’s a place nearby that’s like a little children’s museum that we’ve yet to visit.
- Visit some camping friends- we have lots of friends who camp out with RV’s over the summer. I’d love to get together with them a few times.
- Go on a unique date with the hubby. Finally let the little guy spend the night at his Meemaw’s.
- Go to Spring Mill- a local state park. They have an old Pioneer Village, caves, hiking paths, a pool, parks, etc.
- Collect fireflies in a jar.
- Take a day/weekend trip, maybe to an aquarium, little guy loves fish.
- Spend a day at “Little Nashville”, a cute little town with tons of unique shops.
- Go to an outlet mall, and spend the day shopping with my Mom.
- Have my nephews over for a sleepover.
- Stay up late counting stars.
- Make s’mores.
- Build a fort.
- Have a messy playdate.